TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Who is the data controller?
Company name: Luz Adriana Nuñez Angel.
Commercial Name: “ALUZINA”
Registered office: Calle Duquesa de Parcent 70, CP: 28047 Madrid
Telephone: +34 657628362
Domain name: www.aluzinadesign.com
For what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that we will treat the data you provide us to:
- Manage purchases made through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Inform, process, manage and send your order (and eventual return) as well as the completion of the contract for the sale of the products that you have purchased.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by ALUZINA Design, by any means (telephone, postal mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Complying with the legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, included fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to organizations and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions.
- Carry out market studies and statistics of our products.
- Attend and follow up on inquiries and requests that you send us through our customer service or in our stores.
What data do we process?
- Derived from the aforementioned purposes, at ALUZINA Design we manage the following categories of data:
- Identifying data of personal information of the users of the platform, that is, name, email address, postal address and / or telephone number when the User visits the Web, registers, places an online order or contacts aluzinadesign .com
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, they declare that they have their consent and undertake to pass on the information contained in this clause, exempting ALUZINA Design from any responsibility in this regard. In addition, all the information related to your browsing on the Web and your interaction with the brand is collected.
- However, ALUZINA Design may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The treatment of data whose purpose is to send periodic bulletins (newslettering) about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out said treatments, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who submits their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible fluid communication and obstruction of processes. you want to do.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to ALUZINA Design
How long will we keep your data?
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Banks and financial entities, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when established by current regulations.
SUBSCRIPTION TO THE NEWSLETTER
What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the ALUZINA Design servers
- Encryption of information on ALUZINA Design’s own servers
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which ALUZINA Design has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with ALUZINA Design’s commitment to the protection, integrity and security of the personal data of users.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not ALUZINA Design is treating personal data that concerns you.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. ALUZINA Design will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.